Of cursors and wallpaper

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Of cursors and wallpaper
From: oldirish@ix.netcom.com (Jerry & Lori Liudahl)
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 1996 08:48:30 -0700
I have downloaded both the cursor created by Jay Dutt, and the
wallpaper created by Ross MacPherson onto my Win 95 PC.  Both look
great!  I have Win 95 Plus, and I believe it is required to use the
cursor.  Anyway, I unzipped it into my Windows/Cursors directory.  The
wallpaper was unzipped into the Windows directory.  Great job guys!

The only problem I've experienced with having them, is that upon
looking at them for more than three minutes, an uncontrollable urge to
go out into the shop and/or go for a long top down ride takes over.
Installers beware!

Cheers,

Jerry

'62 MGB