Re: Of cursors and wallpaper

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Of cursors and wallpaper
From: gallianp@onyx.xtalwind.net (Paul Gallian)
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 1996 12:14:34 -0600
>I have downloaded both the cursor created by Jay Dutt, and the
>wallpaper created by Ross MacPherson onto my Win 95 PC.  Both look
>great!  I have Win 95 Plus, and I believe it is required to use the
>cursor.  Anyway, I unzipped it into my Windows/Cursors directory.  The
>wallpaper was unzipped into the Windows directory.  Great job guys!
>
>The only problem I've experienced with having them, is that upon
>looking at them for more than three minutes, an uncontrollable urge to
>go out into the shop and/or go for a long top down ride takes over.
>Installers beware!
>
>Cheers,
>
>Jerry

If you all react this way to a wintel cursor/wallpaper you would have been
delirious by now using a Macintosh  (1984!) Even old IBM has got smart and
is supporting the Mac/OS.

QUESTIONS:

1.  52 TD ---> What paint or other substance should I use on the Coil
Springs that have stripped to clean metal?  I want maximum protection and
original look!

2.  Where do I get top quality rubber bushings for front and rear suspension!

"Poor speller" stamped  on my left buttock for 52 years

"The worlds most common warning symbol --> Intel inside"

Paul Gallian
gallianp@onyx.xtalwind.net
gallian_p@popmail.firn.edu
http://www.xtalwind.net/~gallianp/index.html