mas quetions

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: mas quetions
From: pharris@eos.vf.mmc.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 96 09:43:54 EDT
Hi. Hope everybody had a good weekend. Thanks to those that replied
to my questions...I`ve got some confidence now (and JUST enough knowledge
to be dangerous). OK, Round 2:
1. Can anyone recommend a reliable shop in the South Jersey/Bucks County area
   to get the exhaust done (and alignment too) if I don't do it myself, and
  should I order the parts myself and bring them?
2. Browsing multimeters a bit. How often do you use yours to measure current?
   It seems the less expensive ones can`t measure currents >1 mA.
3. Fuel gauge question...The dash is still off, but I plugged the guage up
   to see if it worked. Nothing showed. checked the voltage at the voltage
   stabilizer, not enough to light the lamp on my wire. I thought I may just
   be outta gas, but would that cause what I saw? I ran out of daylight before
   I could get gas.
4. Anybody know any products/methods to clean rubber bumpers up real good?
5. I mentioned last time I needed a temp guage cable. Someone mentioned that
   after 1975, they were no longer capillary tubes and were wires. Could the
   gentlemen at BRG be mistaken?

Well, Thanks again...
-Keith :-)
'77 Migdet, hopefully on the road in a week