Bowie MD

To: MGS@autox.team.net
Subject: Bowie MD
From: BERNZO@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 1996 10:32:15 -0400
Fellow SOLers
I went to the Bowie, MD show yesterday hoping to see some of the list
members, but the closest I got was Dave Deutsch's MGB. Although I passed by
several times, I never did see anyone around. Sorry that I missed you guys.
I thought that the show was great. I managed to pick up a couple of bits that
I needed for my BGT. I was hoping to find an OD gearbox, but no luck.
I did come back with a load of positive feelings about the car (it has been a
LONG time since I was on the road in one) and found myself in the garage last
night way past my normal bedtime. This show will keep me working on an a
faster pace for the next couple of months. Hope to have the engine back in by
the end of the summer.
Thanks to all of you and your cars.

Dave Bernier
BERNZO @ aol.com