MGs for Sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MGs for Sale
From: Kennedy <kennedys@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 1996 09:57:11 -0700
Since not many people in my local MG club are on the internet I've become
the "un-official" Minister of Electronic Sales.  Therefore, I've been asked
to pass the following two cars along:

(Descriptions as they were given to me, both cars are in the Virginia Beach
Virginia area and have very nice owners)

1969 MGC Yellow/black, overdrive, wire wheels, new top, new chrome, new
inspection.  Very Good Condition $13,000 O.B.O. (804) 481-3647 or 425-6814.

MGB 1975 Red/Black, professionally restored last year.  Car looks superb and
runs beautifully. $7,000 O.B.O. (804) 428-7392.

All the usual disclaimers apply.  I have no connection to, or financial
stake in these cars.  I don't know the B, but I do know that the C is a
beautifully restored auto.

Safety Fast,
Doug Kennedy
69B Primrose