Final - Indy 96

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Final - Indy 96
From: James Brucato <Gone4sure@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 1996 03:48:02 GMT
Hey All

       just got back in from the Zoo Dinner, Real good dinner, enjoyed it
all. They made an annocement that the Convention made a profit of over
8000.00 which was donated to a very good charity in the INDY area. Not Bad Huh!
       All Seemed to go well with every thing they had planned. I know all
that I have typed and sent out has been from my prospective, But I was here
to enjoy myself and decided to try and share it with all who could not
attend. I hope it was somewhat interesting for all who took the time to read
it. And to those who didn't, Sorry, That's just life.
       I had a great day as you could see in my previous post on the list.
And hope my drive home will be as good as the drive out.I have had the
opportunity to meet many very nice people. I hope to run into many of them
in the future at other meets I may plan to attend. And look forward to
meeting other netters I have been in contact with over my brief time on the
list.
      You should see all the mg droppings at the Holiday INN. Alot of mg's
have marked the the turf they used this week and did it proudly too. Even
the raceway, we had seen the track people look with disgust at the marks we
all had left on the nice pretty race track. Guess they will get over it :))

Till my return to NJ
Enjoy and good things to all From INDY

Jim Brucato
1964 "B" <<<<--------Going Home