Re[2]: First problem

To: "'W. R. Gibbons'" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>,
Subject: Re[2]: First problem
From: SCHLINING.M.W-@smtpgty.bwi.wec.com (SCHLINING.M.W-)
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 1996 11:49:56 -0400
        It will be real  interesting to see what the real problem is with these
        brakes.  Sorry, I lost the original message and am replying to a reply.
        The MGA has a simple set up for the parking brake, a lever in the wheel
        cylinder that pushes the piston to lock the wheel.  The hydraulics are
        behine this lever.  If I were a betting person, my money would be at
the
        wheel cylinder not the master cylinder and most probably the parking
        brake lever fails to release.

        Marty Schlining
        57 MGA Coupe
        75 MGB