RE: Rich running then cut out PART 2

To: "Henrich, Dave" <dhenrich@MSDEV1.Waterloo.NCR.COM>
Subject: RE: Rich running then cut out PART 2
From: Tim Moses <moses@csra.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 1996 11:21:07 -0400
At 09:25 AM 7/2/96 EDT, you (dave Henrich) wrote:
>I'm having the same "running rich' problem on my 79 MGB. I've adjusted
>the float level and mixture (using the "tool") and still running rich.
>Plugs are sooted and black. So if you find a cure please let me know too.
>Thanks,
>Dave

        Will do.  Haven't gotten many replies to my post, but the more I
think about it and the more I remember what the DPO was like, the more I
think it is time to replace the long Needle in the carb AND replace the
water-controlled choke with a manual cable-controlled choke.

TTFN !
Tim Moses, Esq.                       http://www.csra.net/moses
   U.S. Naval Academy `86      http://www.csra.net/moses/86.htm
Live from Augusta, Georgia     -     We're a Hole in One !