Midget Steering Wheel

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Midget Steering Wheel
From: Jeffrey L Thraen <jefft@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 1996 19:57:23 -0700
I recently attended a British car swapmeet where I found the one thing
that I was looking for.  An original steering wheel for my '66 Midget.
It is in beautiful condition.  No cracks, clean splines, not even any
scratches.

Much to my dismay I learned that there is a difference between the Mark
II wheel and the Mark III.  The sline is different and the horn is
different.

Soooo...
For sale - 1 perfect steering wheel for Midget Mark III (no horn button)
            Name your price!

Wanted - 1 perfect steering wheel for Midget Mark II

I will pay twice the highest offer for the one I sell.

Jeff Thraen