Misc for Sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Misc for Sale
From: Wayne Kube <wkube@iadfw.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 1996 22:54:39 -0500
These items are listed for sale in the June issue of the Texas Chapter
news.

For Sale:  1980MGB.  Excellent condition.  9.2K original miles.  Orange
w/black interior.  Tonneau cover, AM/FM cassette, A/C.  $6,900 (214)
673-6543

For Sale:  1980 MGB.  Black w/Tan interior.  A/C, new paint and
interior, wire wheels, no rust.  One owner.  (817) 430-3268

For Sale:  Five refurbished 14" Minilite splined wheels with good
Michelin 175/70R14 tires, side-draft Weber carb for MGB w/manifold.
(817) 430-3268.

I have not seen any of these items.  I did call about the wheels and
spoke with Tim Smith.  He has the black '80 B and a '67 (I think) BGT.
He wants to restore the GT and is selling the '80 and the wheels to fund
the project.  He is asking $1000 for the set of five wheels with tires
and $7200 for the '80 B.  I have no interest in any of the above, just
wanting to pass the info along to the list.

Wayne Kube
'79B
Plano, TX