Life sucks, have to sell the toys

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Life sucks, have to sell the toys
From: lrc@netcom.com (Larry Colen)
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 14:11:11 -0700 (PDT)
Too little space and too little money force me to
sell 15 years collection of spridget parts.

I don't want to nickle and dime things out, I'd much
rather sell it all as one mass pile.
Th collection includes, but is not limited to:
  Mk II roller, straight except for rocker panels, disk brakes
  1/4 elliptic rear
  at least two 1275 motors
  at least two rib cases
  many bonnets
  many fenders
  6-12 pair of HS2s (a drawer full)
  several roll bars

I'd like to get $1500 for the whole collection.
I am not looking to sell the judson supercharger with it,
but if threatened with enough money, will sell it seperately.

If I am offered at least a reasonable approximation of what
I have into it, I will sell my 1969 MGBGT project car.
It includes:
   Custom 8 point welded in cage (about $2000)
   late model tranny with freshly rbuilt overdrive (~$600)
   Kirkey aluminum racing seat (~$200)
   Engine parts:
     freshly bored and line honed block
     venolia pistons
     balanced and nitrided crank
    balanced rods flywheel etc.
      elgin cam
    two rebuildable heads
    arp engine bolts
  poly suspension bushings
  swaybars (ron hopkinson kit from seven)
  panasport 6x14 minilite replica wheels
  street legal race tires.
   ro style wheels
    fairly new shocks (~15,000 miles)   j

  The body is mosty straight ( a cou0ple minor dings)
  it is painted primrose yellow, but after 25 years could use fresh paint.

Just looking at the pile of parts (all disassembled), not counting the
body etc.  I figure that it si about $5,000 worth of new, or nearly new
Trick racing shit.  If someone wants to
put together a fantastic streetable vintage racer, this is an incredible
opportunity.

I also have an ugly, double axle trailer that I'd like to get $600 for.

--
Larry Colen             -UUU-v^v^-||-           lrc@netcom.COM
408-335-7505                          lrc@red4est.felton.ca.us

Everybody grows, but not everyone grows up.