newbie answers

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: newbie answers
From: "Rolf R. Radicke" <104071.2715@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 10 Jul 96 18:27:45 EDT
If you want a good used part or NOS or repro you might want to try British
Miles.

British Miles
9278 Old East Tyburn Road
Morrisville, PA 19067

To Order call: 1-800-We-Fix-MG
or try (215) 736-9300
Fax: (215) 736-3089

Or email this address (I think it is correct) Britmiles@aol.com

British Miles sells almost any part New-Used-NOS-Repro for Jaguar,
Austin-Healey, MG, and Triumph.
I use them for my "66" MGB that I just got in May and that is under going a
ground up restoration.  If you decide that you can't do a restoration on a MGB
British Miles also does restorations.  Better than MOSS or V-B.  I also work for
them.  Just don't ask for me on the phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kai Radicke "Second place is the first loser"
104071.2715@compuserve.com
"66" MGB (under-going a resto)