Spridgets: AHSDC 30th Anniversary Celebration

To: healeys@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Spridgets: AHSDC 30th Anniversary Celebration
From: Mike Gigante <mg@mega.cgl.rmit.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 15:40:38 -1000
This weekend is the 30th birthday of our club, the Austin Healey
Sprite Drivers' Club.

We have a meeting, dinners, and huge display organised for this weekend.

If you know of any Oz spridget owners, or past members of AHSDC,
please point them to the clubs web site
(http://mega.cgl.rmit.edu.au/~mg/cars/ahsdc.html) and/or the 30th
Anniversary page (http://mega.cgl.rmit.edu.au/~mg/cars/goblins/30th.html).

I'll upload some pics of the display day as soon as the scanner comes back
on line.

Mike
Mike Gigante
3D interactive graphics, Virtual Reality, british sports cars, and wine
http://mega.cgl.rmit.edu.au/~mg/                mg@mega.cgl.rmit.edu.au