TD Side Curtains

To: bobd@dynacomm.fse.com
Subject: TD Side Curtains
From: DMeadow@gnn.com (David Littlefield)
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 1996 23:21:01
Bob:-

You've missed the third possibility.  You have the wrong top.  A TD
of that early vintage (#6474 would be 1950, right?) should have a
two-bow top, as does my 1951 TD (#nine thousand something).
Obviously, someone has replaced the original two-bow top with a
later three-bow, and kept the original side curtains.

I have some side curtain frames, but I'm pretty sure they are for
two-bow tops since they come from an early car.  I also have a spare
two-bow top frame, but it sounds like you probably have too much
invested in what you have to want to go back to that.

Since I'm local, feel free to call me on 781-2928 if you want to
compare notes.

Are you a member of Houston MG Car Club? I'm a relatively new
member, but I don't remember meeting you at any of the events.
David Littlefield
Houston, TX
1962 MGA
1951 MGTD