Re: Rust prevention (WD-40)

To: rdonahue@holli.com (Robert J. Donahue)
Subject: Re: Rust prevention (WD-40)
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 11:35:26 -0700

>Just a word of caution, WD-40 is VERY flammable! It says so on the can, but
>I didn't notice untill recently after years of use. Many the time I've been
>under the car with WD-40 dripping down and the hot drop light next to my head.

How flamable IS WD-40 I hear you ask?  Try it for starting fluid next time
your LBC dosen't want to get up in the morning.  Best damn starting fluid on
the market....

Cheers
   ___        \______           Ross MacPherson
  / __ \ __ /       /------|)   arm@unix.infoserve.net
/  (___)---------/ (___)        Vancouver, BC, Canada
 1947 MG-TC 3528                1966 MGB-GT