Sills and Rockers and Floors, Oh My

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Sills and Rockers and Floors, Oh My
From: Andy Ramm <aramm@cris.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 1996 10:05:04 -0700
So, is anybody a wizard at replacing these?  I'd like to thank everyone who
has sent so much good advice on replacing floors, but it looks like the
passenger-side sills/rockers are badly damaged.  The driver side looks OK,
but I haven't taken off the front splash panel yet.

I'd prefer to pay no attention to the rust behind the curtain, but I'm
afraid what's ruby-colored aren't the shoes of a hallucinating little girl
from Kansas, but the oxidized ferrous material of a little British car from
Texas.  Either way, I'm planning a tornado of activity over the next few
weeks.  I'm hoping that a good witch of the north (or anywhere for that
matter) will give me some good advice on bringing this project home.

Can the list give me some insight as to the process for replacing rockers
and sills?  Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Andy "Now I know what the Tin Man must have experienced" Ramm

PS - I'm Meeeeeeeeellllllltiiiiiinnnnnggggg