Re: email interuption...Didn't anyone read MJB's last email?

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: email interuption...Didn't anyone read MJB's last email?
From: "G.J." <johnsong@is.dal.ca>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 10:27:27 -0300 (ADT)
I often scan over the tonne of email I receive from the British-cars and mgs
lists, and read what interests me, but i always read MJB's notes
carefully.  Didn't he warn all of us that he was going on vacation, and
that if anything happened to the lists while he was gone, that it
wouldn't be fixed until after he got back on the 16th?  ;-)

Wouldn't you know it... the 16th arrives , and all is well. Keep up the
good work MJB!  A guy has got to take a vacation sometime!

I know, it is possible that the digest readers didn't receive this note
before the interruption.  My apologies if this is so.

Cheers!
   / ______/        |   |  Greg A.M.Johnson           '72 & '66 MGB
 /   \   ___        |   |  Biology Dept.
 \     \_\  \  /\ __|   |  Dalhousie University
   \______   / \________|  Halifax, N.S., Canada
          \/
   * See the British Automobile Touring Association of NS Home Page!*

          http://www.ccn.cs.dal.ca/Recreation/BATANS/index.html