Re: No Mail?--Who's in control?

To: Ed Taylor <etaylor@nr.infi.net>
Subject: Re: No Mail?--Who's in control?
From: Charles Jay Horsley <horse@tenet.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 20:16:50 -0500 (CDT)
As I read my mail, filled with subscribers asking "Where is my mail?", I
begin to wonder if this thing is actually adictive.  All I know is I
spent 3 hours looking at my mail, reading most of the 1267 messages that
were in my mail when I returned from vacation.  I could have
unsubscribed, but that would have only taken 2 minutes.

Ed: Don't take this personally.  I just needed to use someone's letter so
I could reply.

Chuck Horsley--Lake Jackson, Tx, USA