Re: Vega Wheels on Midget

To: Agustin de la Calle <delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu>
Subject: Re: Vega Wheels on Midget
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 18:29:20 -0700 (PDT)
On Wed, 17 Jul 1996, Agustin de la Calle wrote:

> Well, do you actually know which wheels are good for square-arch Midgets?
> The 5" or 6" rims? The Minilite wheels come in 6" widths for the Midget.

Gus,
are you talking about REAL Minilites?
Where can you get them?
The Minilite replicas from Moss (are they Panasport?) are 5" for the
Spridget and seem to fit the square-arch. I would be surprised if much
wider would fit. My question is which tire size could you use with these?
My favorite is 186/50, but it might not fit...

                    '67 Sprite             '66 Caddy