Vega Wheels on Midget

To: Steve Obert <sobert@SNET.com>
Subject: Vega Wheels on Midget
From: Agustin de la Calle <delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 10:12:53 -0400 (EDT)
Steve,

You have 7 Vega wheels? Sounds like what I have in Rostyle wheels for the
Midget (I must have by now some 8 or 9 wheels, of which most are for sale).

Well, do you actually know which wheels are good for square-arch Midgets?
The 5" or 6" rims? The Minilite wheels come in 6" widths for the Midget.

A little spacer is a good way of getting better cornering, but I don't trust
these 3/8" studs too much. If you are going to either buy a spacer (speed
stores) or make one you should make it out of one piece. This will rest
the wheels better on the hubs.

Cheers,
        Gus