Re: MGA problems

To: BLECKSTEIN <BLECKSTEIN@SHELL.MONMOUTH.COM>
Subject: Re: MGA problems
From: Kosten Metreweli/RSG/US <Kosten_Metreweli@rens.com>
Date: 18 Jul 96 10:13:13
Mike,

Don't joke! When I first saw the car, in a Classic Car garage, I could not work
out how to open the door. Most embarrasing, when the dealer comes up, and I'm
pulling at the side screen retaining screw (as it's the only thing that looks
vaguely like a handle) to try to open the door...

Everyone seems to have recommended the battery cut-off, so I think I'll look
into it this weekend.

Thanks!

Kosten