How long can it take?

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: How long can it take?
From: Marc Steinberg <marc@crl.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 1996 09:15:29 -0700 (PDT)
My '63 B, which has been ensconced in a body shop for seventeen months
and seven days, has finally been painted!  I daresay it was worth the
wait -- this paint job looks 3D and the car is completely straight.

Now for the big question:  how long will it take the shop to complete the
rub-out, undercoating, and trim installation (chrome moulding, windscreen
and fender mirrors only!)?

Closest guess to actual date of delivery (unknown at this point even to
me) wins their pick of my spares collection, shipping not included.

Keep in mind that I live in Atlanta and the Olympics start tomorrow...

-- Marc