help

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: help
From: Nic Pillinger <Nic.Pillinger@bartley.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 96 10:38:09 BST
Hi, I'm new to the list just though t I'd see if anyone can help me with
this problem...

I currently have a re-curring problem with my MGBGT - the car does not idle
properly. When the engine is cold it appears to idle perfectly - as it warms
up the revs start to drop when the engine comes to idle - this means after
10 miles or so when I pull up to a junction the revs drop so low it nearly
stalls. Is there a simple way to just turn-up the tick-over (sorry I'm new
to this playing with engines thing)? Is it likely that it is just the
tickover speed or could it be something more sinister?

Thanks in advance

Nic.