MG '76 Midget 32K mi $4000/OBO Saint Paul, MN For sale.

To: Fine Fast MGs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG '76 Midget 32K mi $4000/OBO Saint Paul, MN For sale.
From: stuttj@cray.com
Date: 18 Jul 1996 10:35:19 GMT
MG '76 Midget 32K mi $4000/OBO Saint Paul

    Two door
    Convertible
    Manual transmission

    1976 MG Midget. Body has 32,000 miles, engine
    and tranny has less than 5,000 miles. A few
    years ago it was repainted (it's all black -
    inside and out), and updated with a new roof,
    new carpet, new gas tank, etc.. It has wire
    wheels, with extra rims and tires. Includes a
    box of 'extras', like, oil filters, wiper
    blades, fuel filter, etc.. I drove it about 500
    miles a summer until 2 years ago. Since then
    it's had maybe 50 miles put on it. It gets
    'wrapped up' every fall and only sees the light
    of day about 4 months a year. It looks good and
    runs good. The only reason I'm getting rid of it
    is that we've had 4 kids in the last couple of
    years, so I just don't have the time to drive it
    (besides, I need money for diapers!). Thanks
    for looking.

  Seller info: (Private party)
    Email        : stuttj@cray.com
    Day phone    : (612)683-3541
    Evening phone: (612)645-9210

  PRETTY-POST.
    The user posted this via a form at http://www.classifieds2000.com, which is
    provided as a free public service to make this newsgroup more readable.

    Searching for a Vehicle? Search thousands of Listings using
    powerful 'True-Point Search' at Classifieds2000. Also new 'Cool-Notify'
    at Classifieds2000 sends you email when the car you're looking for
    hits the market. All services are free.

    To check it out point your Web Browser to http://www.classifieds2000.com

                             http://www.classifieds2000.com

                    _____   |