Console in my '68 MGB - Not original?

To: "MG Autos" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Console in my '68 MGB - Not original?
From: John Knight <taoistjd@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 96 16:40:50 -0400
elaine wrote:
>I have a 1968 MGB but a console from another year. It has a ashtray directly
>behind the gear shift. It has a glove box about 4.5 inches wide and 12" long.
>I am not sure if it is from an MGB but probably is. Can anyone give me an
>clue
>which year this might have orginated in?

I didn't run to the garage, it is across town, but it sounds like the one
use in 73-76 Bs.
this being of course if the ash tray has a lid that sits inside the rest
of the ash tray, and NOT one that covers the rest of the tray.

John Knight

'73 MGB (undergoing restoration)
"If uniqueness makes us who we are... why be like everyone else?"