re:When to dip your dipstick?

To: "MIKE_J2@SFOV1.VERIFONE.COM" <MIKE_J2@sfov1.verifone.com>
Subject: re:When to dip your dipstick?
From: michaelb@cyberenet.net (Michael S. Black)
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 13:57:37 +0100
>----------
>This reminds me of the story where the dad told his young son to go fill
>the engine with oil.  Being the obedient son, the oil was filled to the brim.
>
>No, it wasn't me, honest.

Maybe it wasn't you but when i was 6 ( about 20 years ago) my dad told me
to do just that on his NEW lawnmower. Heh when he started it, smoke was
everywhere and oil was gushing. I guess i have learned a little since then
(maybe). :)

I have always figured most of the world will            Michael S. Black
dislike or hate me. The question is what are            michaelb@cyberenet.net
they gonna do about it??                                '75 MGB