Hot Foot

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Hot Foot
From: william_hayes@icpphil.navy.mil
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 15:26:45 -0400
I never experienced hot feet in my 72 B Rdstr in the six months that it was
our only vehicle in Hawaii. Maybe the heat on the top of my head
counteracted the footwell. My wife would drive around in sandles and a
bikini with nary a complaint other than the lack of operating odometer,
right turn signals that would blink slower than the left, and having the
brakes fail coming down the H-2 freeway from Mililani.

Unfortunately I had to sell the car because shipping it back would have
cost more than a good project car.

Bill

Q: Why does Hawaii have "Eisenhower Interstate Highway" signs on the H-1
and H-2?