[Fwd: Re: Northwest Import Parts]

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Northwest Import Parts]
From: Jim Brucato <Gone4sure@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 23:37:58 -0400
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 23:36:54 -0400
From: Jim Brucato <Gone4sure@worldnet.att.net>
To: Keith Fisher <fisherk@gas.uug.arizona.edu>
Subject: Re: Northwest Import Parts

Keith Fisher wrote:

> Hey All!
>   I just (1 week ago) got my first MGB. Its a 78 and it looks to be in ok
> shape. I have been looking for a good company to buy parts from. I called 4
> places and then found Northwest Import Parts on the internet. They have a
> great on-line catalog. Anyway, has anyone done bussiness with them? Are the
> a good company? They were by far the cheapest out of the 4 or 5 I called.

hey Keith:
       I have dealt with NW Import Parts, I found Steve to be very easy
and reliable to deal with. I beleive he deals with the same suppliers as
MOSS and some of the other big guns. But as ALWAYS, shop around! I have
found that certain Items are cheaper elswhere - even at MOSS. But he
does seem to know his "B's", And I Was VERY Happy with his parts and his
advice.

Happy Parts Hunting
Jim Brucato
1964 "B"  resting till my next outing
          could be anyday now :)
1972 "B"  sleeping in NJ awating the great awakining