MGA Coupe For Sale / Oakland,CA

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGA Coupe For Sale / Oakland,CA
From: BDurgin1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 23:47:32 -0400
The following car is for sale in the SF Bay area (Dublin,CA...outside of
Oakland). I have seen a video of the car but not the car itself. It has been
in storage for 20 years in a garage and has not been run. The owner
apparently died recently and his wife wants to sell it. I have no interest or
affiliation...the widow is a friend of a friend...blah...blah...

1957 MGA Coupe
Black plate
Engine is from MGB 1800 (unknown when)
Yellow w/ blue interior
Surface rust looks minimal; rust near rockers and fender seams
Driver's door has a full crimp near hinge
Wire wheels
Looks complete...
Looks like it will need total restoration but who knows?
She wants $3000 and turned down $2000 about 4 months ago I'm told

Contact :  Rose Zaragosa @ 510-828-2828