Re: Flashing LED Circuit (Dumb-theif deterrent)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Flashing LED Circuit (Dumb-theif deterrent)
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 23:49:21 -0400

<< The easiest circuit is built using an LED flasher chip from Radio Shack.

An even easier way to do this is to go down to your local Thrifty drug store
and buy one that plugs into a ciggie lighter for $2.95.  My Pontiac
Bonneville, er my companies Bonneville, has a cig lighter in just the right
place , middle of the dash for the flashing LED.....I thought it would bother
me when I drive but I don't notice it.  Just leave it on all the time...

For those who want something more sophiscated, I just bought a car alarm that
is buried inside a teddy bear.  It has a remote for alarming it and a 110 dB
siren.  Very cute but probably would only work on a closed car....looks good
in the back of the Mayflower!
Cheers, Terry