Re: MGB Cooling

To: Mg List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Cooling
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 07:36:32 -0700
A good friend of mine has a 79 B w\dual electric fans ( stock from 77
to 80) was having a heck of a time with overheating. Turned out one of
the fans was turning the wrong way and blowing air out the front
instead of thru the radiator. Switched the wires and motor turned the
correct way. Problem solved. I own and am driving currently 75 and 66
Bs (no not at the same time) and do not have any overheating problems
at all. That's my nickle's worth (inflation), David Deutsch