Events in Denver?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Events in Denver?
From: thorpe@kegs.saic.com (Denise Thorpe)
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 96 23:48:52 PDT
Fellow MG'ers:

One morning, I saw a BRG Moggie drive past my godawful boring Toyota rental
car on Colorado Blvd in Denver and I thought hey!--I could be doing MG
stuff in the evenings in Denver instead of watching the Olympics on my
hotel room TV.  So are there MG related events on weekday evenings in the
vicinity of Denver?  I commute back to San Diego every weekend to work on
the fleet (of MG's), but I could stay over a weekend if anything really cool
was going on.  Is anything really cool going on?  Give me at least a week's
lead time on events because I can only read e-mail on the weekends.
Tnx!

Denise Thorpe
thorpe@kegs.saic.com
denise.l.thorpe@cpmx.saic.com
One of these e-mail addresses is being forwarded to the other, but I'm not
sure which is forwarded to which.  Both seem to work.