clubs and junkyards

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: clubs and junkyards
From: Duane Fischer <psych@trader.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 1996 15:29:41 -0500
hi folks!
I've been on this list for about 2 weeks, and I'm IMPRESSED!  I've received
over 300 messages from folks who are knowlegeable, or at least friendly, and
usually both.  I live in Indy, but I missed the big gathering a the
"Pyramids" due to constraints of both money and reliable transportation
::sigh::  Does anybody know of any MG clubs or junkyards in Indianapolis or
central Indiana?  I would really like to get one of my '72 Midgets (expensive
parts-cars?) on the road before school starts (I'll be in grad school for the
next two years and won't have much time to play).  I'm also planning to
update my website to include some links to other British cars resources, so
if you send me the url's for you're site, I'll try to include all I can.
thanks,
duane

2 '72 Midgets, '83 Trans Am with 2-speed transmission &^$%#$(*&!!!

--
Life is far too precious to be taken seriously.
mailto:psych@trader.com -or-