Re: Armstrong Shocks & Apple Hydraulics

To: erasjfr@lmera.ericsson.se
Subject: Re: Armstrong Shocks & Apple Hydraulics
From: BarneyMG@aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 05:35:21 -0400
Steve,

In a message dated 96-07-31 02:25:21 EDT, Steve Foster wrote:

<<  I ordered my shocks from MG owners club spares UK. They just bolted
straight on.  I don't remember seeing any elongated holes. >>

Thanks Steve.  I rather suspected that they would.  Nearly everything else on
the B bolts right up to the A.  The next set of A shocks is currently on
their way from Apple.  If they don't hold up I'm just buying new ones, and
the old ones will indefinitely be relagated to the status of lonely cores on
the shelf.

When I began restoration of the car in 1977 I had to go scrounging the bone
yards for a front shock.  Damn nice to have new parts available again.  Seems
to be the general direction of the parts supply for the MGA these days.
 Occasionally we get some good news.

Barney