Re: Cleaning Rubber Bumpers

To: mgs@autox.team.net, "Christopher M. Delling" <cdelling@mail.ic.net>
Subject: Re: Cleaning Rubber Bumpers
From: SCHLINING.M.W-@smtpgty.bwi.wec.com (SCHLINING.M.W-)
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 13:16:53 -0400
        Chris

        We have just finished doing the same thing to our 75 MGB.  My wife did
        all the work on the bumpers and she was very particular about what she
        wanted.  She used Eastwood's "Trim & Bumper Black" and the results were
        perfect.  She ended up with a deep rich looking matte finish black,
like
        when they were new.  Its a paint, so you must clean all the silicon off
        that has accumulated over the years.  I believe she used 3-12 oz spray
        cans to do both bumpers.

        Eastwood's catalog Number 1227Z @ $6.99
        Phone USA 1-800-345-1178;  Canada 1-800-820-9042
        FAX  (610) 644-0560

        Marty Schlining
        57 MGA Coupe
        75 MGB