Trade a B Engine for an MGA 1500 Engine

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Trade a B Engine for an MGA 1500 Engine
From: RatiganJ@aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 22:06:21 -0400
I am rebuilding a 58  MGA that sat in a field for 15 years.  The engine is
froze by rust, although it did not have many miles on when parked years ago.
 The  short block is a B engine.  The original MGA head is on the  engine.
 Since I will need to rebuild the engine, I am trying to locate a
reasonably-priced 1500 short block.  I would like to trade the B short block
for the MGA 1500 short block.  And to dream even further, I would like to
find this great deal somewhere near western South Dakota (maybe someone
coming to the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally or wanting to visit Mount Rushmore).

     Incidently, the B engine is an early 5 bearing engine.

     Any interested parties?...

     Thanks in advance...Joe Ratigan