Smog Tests

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Smog Tests
From: Fool4MG@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 1996 14:59:22 -0400
All of you panic stricken people.  Please move to northen Idaho, build
cabins, and get lots of firearms.

Really, unless someone sat and watched you smog mechanic video tape the smog
inspection, how hard would it be to put your wife's honda on the smog
machine, enter your MG's vin #, and enter YES when prompted to.

I have met very few mechanics who when offered won't bend the system for a
long and dear customer.

I have a question:  how many of us speed in our cars and get caught?  If they
don't have enough manpower to enforce speed limits,  even the odds of getting
caught by a roadside inspection are miniscule.