RE: MGA Door skins

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: MGA Door skins
From: JBlack2881@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 1996 23:28:12 -0400
    The door skins on the MGA are aluminmum and are just formed around the
edges
of the door frame. I'm not sure if skins are available new, but if you go to
a local
British car flea market ( Jumble) used roadster doors are often available for
around $30.00 each. I think you would be better off starting with a good used
door, rather than trying to replace the whole skin.
    If you happen to be anywhere around the WNY area there is a guy named
Jerry
Kolhbacher who has a great selection of used A & B parts and is very
reasonable.
His address is 5502 Town Line Rd., W.Valley, NY , 14171-     716-942-3760

                                                                         Take
care

                                                                          Jim
Black