Roadster Seat Belts

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadster Seat Belts
From: Simon.MATTHEWS@st.com
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 96 11:20:33 +0200
     If I understand the discussions properly, I think that there is an
     error in what is described as 'the original' mounting point for seat
     belts in roadsters.

     The mounting point changed during the roadster lifetime. It moved
     between the rear wheel arch and the tonneau (I'm not sure when or
     which way). Thus, an installation on the rear wheel arch should not be
     described as a 'coupe-style installation', since this would also be
     correct for roadsters of certain years (whether early or late, I don't
     know).

     Regards,
            Simon