Re: 77 midget, death rattle, long time

To: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: 77 midget, death rattle, long time
From: "David E. Brown" <DEBrown@cris.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 1996 22:36:01 -0400
Ulix,

As my 85 Lincoln Town Car is laid up in the driveway waiting for
it's new gas tank to arrive, the midget is my absolute daily driver
(as opposed to daily-driver-of-choice)  So I am going to cross my
fingers and hope the crank waits until the cold weather and salt set
in.

I am currently working on the suspension.  New kingpins in the
garage, and salivating over new or rebuilt (Apple Hydraulics)
A-arms.  BTW everyone, my Apple Hydraulics rebuilt shocks have been
performing very well, so far (2500 miles this summer)  Did I say
4000 in an earlier post?  oops!

Has anyone done a "Big-Brake" coversion on their spridget? Saw this
in the Winner's Circle Catalog and it seemed like a great idea.

Yours,
Dave