77 midget, death rattle, long time

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 77 midget, death rattle, long time
From: "David E. Brown" <DEBrown@cris.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 1996 10:28:14 -0400
Hi All!

I'm back, having switched back from the digest to individual
messages.  It's too easy not to read the digest until you have
_time_, and you never do....

Ulix- re the 77 midget's spitfire motor "death rattle", what do you
mean by that?

also... how in the heck can one get the steering wheel straight?
Take off the wheel, or is it something in the rack?

does anyone have an extrat trip odometer reset mechanism for a 77
midget...mine is gone!

Btw-to the fellow considering the 77 midget... it's a great car when
you sort it out, but if you buy the one you are considering, get it
cheap!, I'd be wary of body damage...when in doubt, have it looked
at by someone familiar with MG body structure.

Yours,

Dave
77 Midget 1500  on the road for 4000 miles and counting!(at 126,000)