BE CAREFUL!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: BE CAREFUL!
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 1996 12:24:38 +0000
To everyone who works on their MG (or any car)...

I hate to see this..
Just received my Central NJ Newsletter from the MG Car Club and in it
is an obituary for a member of the Keystone MG Club who was killed
when a jack stand slipped and the car, a friend's MGT, fell on him.

I am reminded that there were times when I foolishly trusted only my
garage jack while in a hurry to do something under one of my cars. No
More!!

Just a reminder to please be careful when working under your cars. Use
jack stands of high quality and shake the car before you get under.
Don't let your lbc kill you.

I don't want to read about any more accidents.

Dave