Free Offer! (fwd)

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>, Scions of Lucas <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Free Offer! (fwd)
From: Bill D <billd@voicenet.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 20:30:34 -0400 (EDT)
Anyone else get this loathsome piece of spam?  The only use I really have
for doa.net is as an address to receive mail for various lists to which I
post.

Methinks someone is using the sendmail EXPN command to bomb list members.

Thanks,
Bill

--
billd@doa.net billd@voicenet.com  (Bill D)
"Yesterday, apropos of nothing, one friend said to me 'Do you ever have