RE: Special Interest Car Parts

To: "SLUPECKI A." <ajslupecki@mke9.ra.rockwell.com>
Subject: RE: Special Interest Car Parts
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 18:07:40 -0700
You wrote:
  I purchased the front pipe from Special Interest
>Car Parts for about $15 and removed the Cat  (any net wisdom on
Special Interest
>Car Parts --- this was the first order I placed with them and they
screwed it up
>twice).

I deal with them mostly for interior stuff. Carpet kits, seat kits and
panel kits and found them to be excellent source for this stuff in both
quality and price. I have a reputation with them as "the guy from Long
Island with the big mouth and a fax machine". Mention my name and they
usually loosen up and may go an extra mile for you. Deal mostly with
Don in ordering. You can get a catalog by calling 1-800-851-5600. They
carry MG, Triumph, Jaguar and Range Rover stuff. They run great sales.
Sorry to hear of your order problem but feel it is probably an isolated
case.
Safety Fast,
David Deutsch