RE: Tach and speedometer

To: Ed McCarroll <EMCCARROLL@magnum.mco.edu>
Subject: RE: Tach and speedometer
From: Ernest Gilbert <barrister@lawref.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 96 15:48:09 -0700
Havn't driven an A since '66 but in my  '58 1500 the tach and speedo always
pointed in about the same relative direction when in 4th, that is both would be
straight up at the same time. My present '67 BGT is the same in 4th non-od and
I am relatively certain they are both correct, new speedo matched to the
trannie and tach correlated with digital timing light. In my younger years I
was certain that this correlation was not only true but intentional.

Ernest