Re: Front brake calipers siezing.

To: simjason@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Front brake calipers siezing.
From: "MIKE_J2@SFOV1.VERIFONE.COM" <MIKE_J2@sfov1.verifone.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 1996 16:26:34 -1000
>My brakes slowly dteriorated to nothing, so I got a brand new master
>cylander (couldn't even get the old one apart, and I didn't really want to
(clip)
>Here's a little more info.  It almost seems like there's TOO much pressure

Sounds like you might have a partially faulty new master cylinder with
something working like a one-way valve.  If you still have it, put the old
master cylinder back on and bleed the brakes and see if the problem
persists.  If it does then your problem is downstream from the master
cylinder, if not then take the new master cylinder back or disect it to
find the problem source.

mike.