Re: French Riviera

To: Wendelgass Manfred <WENDELGASS@tcernd1.villingen.tce.de>
Subject: Re: French Riviera
From: Rick Hoefle <NamasteRH@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 1996 23:25:25 -0400
Wendelgass Manfred wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> On Saturday I will start cruising the French Riviera , of course with the
> MG. I've never done such a long trip before with this little car. I have two
> weeks and the trip will around 2000 +- miles.
>
> I will use the remaining days before the travel for preparing the car. At
> the moment it is running pretty good.
>
> I will carry with me:
>
> Haynes workshop manual
> drive belt
> motor oil
> small toolbox
> fuses
> credit cards :-)
> French currency
>
> Did I forget  important things?
>
> Commends and advice are welcome !
>
> Manfred
> '79 MGB
> Black Forest, GermanyManfred:
Not to be flippant, but the French have no concept of the brewers art.
Don't leave home without an adequate supply of your country's finest.
It may not save you when you are stranded, but it could help make the
inconvenience of a misadventure a little more...palatable.
--

Rick Hoefle 1964 Tiger B9470508 - HIS
            1969 MGC            - HERS