Re: French riviera

To: WENDELGASS@tcernd1.villingen.tce.de
Subject: Re: French riviera
From: Bert.Otten@nni.nl
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 1996 11:38:14 +0100
Manfred,

I guess I'll be tempting fate, but in my MGB, which I've been driving
this summer for around 2000 miles, I don't even carry a screwdriver
with me. I like to travel light, so one litre of oil should suffice.

What I do before a large trip is to check things very good, like the
drive belt tension, oil level, coolant level. And of other things,
like points, plugs, air filter I know that I replaced them recently,
so what could go wrong?

My opinion is that if always that part goes exit which you don't
carry with you. So why take all those extra parts?

On the other hand, the tip from Corey to take a blond, blue-eyed
fraulein with you on your trip can make the waiting for the French
ADAC so much more fun :-)

Please disregard the technical tips in this message!

Have a nice holiday

Bert Otten
'66 B