Re: Re[2]: Fiat Bashing/accident prone

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Fiat Bashing/accident prone
From: "W. B. Olson" <WBOLSON@cherokee.astate.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 1996 16:23:12 CST
HEY, HEY, HEY!!!  TAKE THAT BACK.  It's too hot in the car in the
summer in the south to do anything but get to a cooler place.  That's
why my garage is air conditioned.  When the car is in the garage and
thus cool, there's a much better place to do whatever I want to do.

> Date sent:      Wed, 14 Aug 96 16:10:18 EST
> From:           "chuck ciaffone" <chuck_ciaffone@smtp.wg.com>
> To:             erasjfr@lmera.ericsson.se, Ragthyme@aol.com
> Copies to:      mgs@autox.team.net
> Subject:        Re[2]: Fiat Bashing/accident prone
> Send reply to:  "chuck ciaffone" <chuck_ciaffone@smtp.wg.com>

>      If, by YANKS, you refer to Americans in General, you are
>      probably correct.  How-some-ever, the driving traits to which
>      you refer are more correctly associated with "Yanks" below the
>      Mason-Dixon line.  Southeners would rather do anything, in a
>      car, rather than actually drive it.
>
>      chuck

Bill Olson
Arkansas State University