Fiat Bashing/accident prone

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fiat Bashing/accident prone
From: erasjfr@lmera.ericsson.se (Steve Foster ZD/KC)
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 96 13:46:35 +0200
Are you yanks accident prone or what?
The number of acidents that people on this list alone have had is scary.

Is it the low speed limit that puts people to sleep?
Are the roads very boring (I've driven in Canada and Dallas and thats all)?
Do more stupid accidents happen in the summer heat?
Are the cars less well maintained on average?

In Sweden the main roads are fairly boring and there's not enough traffic to
make people
pay the same attention as in the UK. The driver standard is DEFINITELY worse
here.

The south east of England is like a race track.  Country lanes have 60mph
limits, the motorway
is 70mph but most go 80-85 a few higher.
The pace keeps your brain clock at a high frequency. Distances are shorter of
course.
I believe that short intense bursts are the best.

The Japanese tried electronic accupuncture in drivers seats only wonder what
happened to that.
A self fit kit in your MG would not be recommended.

/Steve MGA Sweden.